These are the things you might want to include in your bag when you’re traveling. You’ll find these things extremely useful especially when you’re on a delayed Cebu Pacific flight. Haha! Humuhugot ako, sorry. Sayang kasi sa araw yung pag-iintay sa airport. That day was already part of your office leaves and your travel dates. Kung kasama ka sa tour, naiwan ka na ng bus at hindi mo na nalibot yung lugar na pupuntahan mo. Anyway… :)
It was my first time to experience the worst flight delay when we travelled to Boracay last August 2016 via Cebu Pacific. We waited for 6 hours in the airport because we got there 2 hours before our flight + a 4 hour flight delay. I know that wasn’t the worst because there were people there who have been waiting there for almost half a day (same airline), and that’s exactly the reason why you always have to come prepared. :)
Here are the top things I want in my bag on a delayed flight, aside from my phone. :)
1. Power bank - You don’t want to run out of battery while waiting. :)
2. Pocket Wifi - If you have an available phone internet, good for you. Time flies when you’re surfing the net, checking Facebook and other latest gossips! You wouldn’t even notice it’s been hours since you first started. :)
3. Earphones - If you got tired of checking social media accounts, you can watch series or movies while waiting. It’s another good way to kill time but, you’ll be needing earphones for that to avoid disturbing the people around you.
4. A Book - If all else fail, stick to the classic. Read a book! :)
For my gadget picks, these are the brands I use:
1. Ye!! (from HIVE MIND/Digital Walker) because they make really cute power banks. Another brand that also make cute ones is Momax! They make milk carton & juice box power banks! :) You can also find Momax at any Digital Walker stores. :)
2. Coloud Earbuds - this one is also from HIVE MIND & Digital Walker. I have the red and white colored one, which I got for free, but girls would really love the pink & purple earbuds! I wanted thatttt!!!!! Hahaha! :)
3. Huawei Pocket Wifi - I tried the brand ZTE before and it was meeehhh. Huawei works far better and its battery also lasts longer! My pocket wifi battery can last up to 3 days (when used regularly) to 5 days (if it’s not used often).
That’s it for today! I’m just making quick blog updates before my laptop crashes again. :)
P.S. Thank you Digital Walker, Hive Mind and Beyond The Box always solving my gadget needs! :)
#travel #TravelEssentials #FlightDelay #DelayedFlight #CebuPacific #Powerbank #PocketWifi #earphone #earbuds #Coloud #Momax #Ye!! #DigitalWalker #HiveMind #Huawei #HuaweiPH #airport #airportstories #gadget #gadgets #technology #techie #book #travelblog #blogger #Philippines #ARCPR
I blog about fashion, travel, beauty, lifestyle and other random snippets of my life.